ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for Mac v220.127.116.11 has been releasedNews ID: NEWS219|Last Revised: April 05, 2013
ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for Mac version 18.104.22.168 has been released and is available to download.
For more information and to download the product, visit the ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for Mac download page or contact your local reseller, distributor or ESET office.
The remote installation procedure has changed. For instructions, see the following ESET Knowledgebase article:
Detailed changes to the remote installation procedure
When you create the remote package, instead of two files (EAV4_remote_install.pkg, EAV4_remote_uninstaller.sh) now there are three files (esets_remote_install.pkg, esets_remote_uninstaller.sh, esets_setup.sh). When you perform a remote push installation from Apple Remote Desktop (ARD), you will first have to copy the esets_setup.sh script to the /tmp folder on target client workstations before installing so that the settings (ERA settings) will be applied during the installation. If you do not place the esets_setup.sh script in the /tmp directory, the settings will not be applied.
- Step 1: Added “Important” notifications in Remote Installation and Remote Uninstallation sections to be clear that the installation procedure is specific to version 4.1.89 and later.
- Updated the names of the files created for remote installation to those used in version 4.1.89.
Step 12 (Remote Installation)
[previous] EAV4_remote_install.pkg [new] esets_remote_install.pkg
Step 2 (Remote Uninstallation)
[previous] EAV4_remote_uninstaller.sh [new] esets_remote_uninstaller.sh
- Updated remote installation procedure:
- Updated Figures 1-14 and 1-15
- Step 13: Now contains a sub-procedure that details the steps in Apple Remote Desktop, specifically new instructions to copy the setup shell script to the /tmp directory (part c)
- Updated remote uninstallation procedure:
- Updated Figures 1-16 and 1-17
- Step 4: New instructions to run the command as user from the root directory