ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server version 4.5.12011 has been releasedNews ID: NEWS220|Last Revised: March 26, 2013
ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server version 4.5.12011 has been released and is available to download.
- Added: Support for Windows Server 2012
- Added: Automatic exclusions for Microsoft Share Point Server 2013, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and Windows Server 2012
- Added: Italian language modification
- Fixed: Several GUI issues and eShell issues
- Fixed: Support of ESET Remote Administrator error with logs being sent multiple times when log optimization is initialized manually
- Fixed: Error with incorrect display of the network path in notification window and GUI
- Fixed: Problems with remote installation via ESET Remote Administrator
- Fixed: Localization issues
For more information or to download a copy, please visit the ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server product page or contact your local reseller, distributor or ESET office.