ESET Mail Security for IBM Lotus Domino v4.5.14056 has been releasedNews ID: NEWS223|Last Revised: March 26, 2013
ESET Mail Security for IBM Lotus Domino version 4.5.14056 has been released and is available to download.
- Added: New Antispam engine MailShell 6.5.6
- Added: Support for sending custom template configurations in MailServer module
- Added: Possibility to enable WatchDog thread to check the status of dead messages in mailboxes
- Added: New Advanced settings dialog to add ‘exclude databases’ with partitions
- Added: Optimization to prevent double-scanning of a same document by different processes (On-demand / On-access) with the same version of virus signature database (VSD)
- Changed: Encoding used for exchange of infected attachment by text attachment
- Fixed: Issue with message duplication when message has multiple recipients (Lotus Domino 7)
- Fixed: Problem with scanning of messages for which dead flag is not written (abstracted, encrypted, NDR processed by router task)
- Fixed: Issue with wrong Domino statistics about dead messages upon quarantining of a new email
For more information or to download a copy, please visit the ESET Mail Security for IBM Lotus Domino product page or contact your local reseller, distributor or ESET office.