ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for Linux Desktop version 4.0.79 has been releasedNews ID: NEWS226|Last Revised: April 25, 2013
ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for Linux Desktop version 4.0.79 has been released and is available to download.
- Added: Support of Gnome 3 and Unity desktop environments
- Changed: Battery Mode – scheduler does not run when PC works on battery
- Fixed: Issue with EGUI not starting again when closed after installation on Ubuntu 11.10 x64, x86
- Fixed: Issue with “Log Records Default Filter” not working on SLED x64
- Fix: Removable media blocking – fix for openSUSE Linux 12.1 x64, 12.2 x64
- Fixed: Connection staying active for 10 minutes after last action
- Fixed: Minor language corrections in localizations
- CD media blocking does not work correctly on Debian 6.0.7 64-bit
Supported Linux distributions
- Debian 6.0.7, Fedora 18, Mandriva, Red Hat, SuSE, Ubuntu 12.10 and most RPM- and DEB-package manager based distributions.
For more information and to download the product, visit the ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for Linux download page or contact your local reseller, distributor or ESET office.