ESET Mail/File/Gateway Security for Linux/BSD/Solaris version 220.127.116.11 has been releasedNews ID: NEWS236|Last Revised: July 02, 2013
ESET Mail/File/Gateway Security for Linux/BSD/Solaris version 18.104.22.168 has been released and each product is available to download.
- Changed: Installation procedure changed in order to enable ThreatSense.net functionality during installation
- Changed: Improved manual page, with better descriptions of certain elements
- Fix: Issues with configuration template to ERA (will be available in ERA 5.1)
- Fix: Problem with preloading “libesets” to Samba
- Fix: Changed default settings for PAC and DAC sections
- Fix: Changed behavior of the cleaning mode “delete” functionality
- Fix: Minor fixes and improvements
For more information or to download a copy, visit the Download page for your ESET product or contact your local reseller, distributor or ESET office.