ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server version 4.5.10015.0 has been releasedNews ID: NEWS240|Last Revised: August 08, 2013
ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server version 4.5.10015.0 has been released and is available to download.
- Added: New eShell 1.1 features – script signing, go to root context command
- Added: Actualized and fixed Help
- Added: New rules for real file type detection (*.dwg,*.dxf, *dwf, *.dwfx), Office / Visio DRM protected files and Corel DRAW files.
- Added: Support for WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation) monitoring
- Changed: It is now possible to quarantine internal messages
- Changed: Wording for some antispam settings in GUI
- Changed: New version of antispam engine integrated also for “client email protection”
- Changed: Increased limit for the maximum processing time of message in the antispam core and shortened time limit for automatic antispam rules update (improved detection)
- Fixed: Processing of internal messages with additional enabled antispam protection
- Fixed: Error with incorrectly applied exclusions for units connected to directory via “mounted volumes”
- Fixed: Error with not cleaning files on Exchange 2013 if SCL header, subject and body notifications are disabled
- Fixed: Corrected behavior of “write SCL level after infiltration is found” check box
- Fixed: Error with generating duplicate exclusions (user-created exclusions were not taken into account when adding automatic exclusions)
- Fixed: Problem with disabling automatic exclusions after Group Policy application
- Fixed: Issue with detecting Exchange health mailbox status messages and marking them as SPAM
- Fixed: Error with forwarding to quarantine messages with empty sender
For more information or to upgrade to the latest version, please visit the ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server product page or contact your local reseller, distributor or ESET office.