ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for Mac OS X v184.108.40.206 has been releasedNews ID: NEWS242|Last Revised: August 22, 2013
ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for Mac OS X version 220.127.116.11 has been released and is available to download.
For more information and to download the product, visit the ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for Mac download page or contact your local reseller, distributor or ESET office.
- Added: Admins will always automatically be included in privileged users group; that is, once GUI connects to service under admin account, it is handled as root.
- Added: Support for remote uninstallation by older versions of ESET Remote Administrator using the script: '/Applications/.esets/Contents/usr/bin/uninstall.sh'.
- Fixed: Remote installation from Apple Remote Desktop on Mac OS X 10.5.8 finishing with “Installing esets_daemon” error.
- Fixed: Kernel panic message after user login.
- Fixed: Duplicated exclusions in exclusions list on the client.
- Fixed: Exclusions added from the Real-time protection alert window not shown in the exclusions list.
- Fixed: Editing exclusions after adding them to the exclusions list from the Real-time protection alert window blanks the threat name.
- Fixed: When adding file with same name but different threat to exclusions using Real-time protection alert window, the new file replaces the original file instead of creating new entry.
- Fixed: Symbols *.* not appended to folders containing wildcards added to exclusions from the Setup > Enter application preferences > Protection > Exclusions tab.
- Fixed: Attempts to synchronize modified TextEdit document with iCloud are denied.
- Fixed: Changed ownership/mode of cleaned files from user to root.
- Fixed: Local uninstallation hangs occasionally.
- Fixed: Uninstaller window opens in background.
- Fixed: Tooltips in GUI occasionally appearing installation from ESET Remote Administrator fails.
- Fixed: Submission distribution option of ThreatSense.Net changed based on ESET Remote Administrator configuration task incorrectly displayed in GUI.