ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Endpoint Security version 5.0.2225 are availableNews ID: NEWS250|Last Revised: September 11, 2014
ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Endpoint Security version version 5.0.2225 have been released and are available to download.
- Added: Windows 8.1 compatibility
- Fixed: Increased login time for domain user's first login
- Fixed: User cannot access encrypted USB drive on Windows 7
- Fixed: Rollback restores incorrect module architecture on Windows 7 64-bit
- Fixed: Wrong display of network path in GUI logs
- Fixed: Occasional crashing of Microsoft Outlook 2013 when sending a message on Windows 7 32-bit
- Fixed: Client logs sent multiple times to ESET Remote Administrator when the optimization button is pushed
- Fixed: Problem with automatic Send/Receive in Microsoft Outlook 2013 on Windows 7
- Fixed: Quarantined files (false positives) are not restored to their original location with automatic restore after the update of virus signature database
- Fixed: Email plug-in not integrated correctly on Windows Live Messenger 2012 on Windows 8 32-bit
- Fixed: Blue screen error (BSOD) after integration of Device Control on Windows XP SP2 and older
- Fixed: Occasional blocking of printers and Bluetooth without adding rules to Device Control
- Fixed: Error when sending message with no sender address
- Fixed: Microsoft Outlook freezes on Windows XP SP3 when Antispam protection is turned on
- Fixed: Firewall fixes resolving various issues with third-party software, VPN software and proxies
- Fixed: Scanning of Microsoft Outlook messages with Symantec Enterprise Vault integrated causes the attachment icon to disappear
- Fixed: Microsoft Outlook crashes upon exit when connected to Kerio Mail Server via Kerio Outlook Connector v8 on Windows XP, Windows 7
- Fixed: Issues mounting Elpro Libero PDF logger device
- ecmd.exe is not recognized as a trusted app.
Solution: To run the ecmd.exe command line utility, click Yes in the Action Center dialog window.
- Blue screen error (BSOD) occurs when using version 1.1 Microsoft Windows Automated Installation Kit (AIK) to create an ISO image from SysRescue on Microsoft Windows Preinstallation Environment (WinPE).
Solution: BSOD is caused by a bug in version 1.1 Microsoft Windows Automated Installation Kit.
For more information or to download a copy, visit the ESET Endpoint Security download page or contact your local reseller, distributor or ESET office.