How to push an uninstall from ESET Remote Administrator to password protected clients (3.0)KB Solution ID: SOLN2255|Last Revised: February 23, 2015
To push an uninstall of ESET NOD32 Antivirus or ESET Smart Security to your password protected client(s), follow the steps below:
- Open the ESET Remote Administrator Console (ERAC) by clicking Start All Programs ESET ESET Remote Administrator Console.
- At the bottom of the ERAC window, click Remote Install.
- From the Remote Installation Tools tab, click Packages....
- In the Installation Packages Editor window next to Type, select Uninstall ESET Security Products and NOD32 version 2 from the drop-down menu.
- In the Edit/Clear command line associated with this package area at the bottom of the window, add the command PASSWORD="Password" and click Save Close.
- In the ERAC window, click Install.
- In the Push Installation window next to Type, select Uninstall ESET Security Products and NOD32 version 2 from the drop-down menu.
- Locate the client(s) you want to uninstall from the Network places tree, then click and drag the client(s) from the left window to the right one.
- Select the client(s) in the Remote installation area and click Uninstall.