I receive a "Program component upgrade" message for version 3.0.695, what should I do? (3.0)KB Solution ID: SOLN2400|Last Revised: January 04, 2011
A Program Component Upgrade (PCU) has been released for all English-language version 3 ESET security products, automatically upgrading them to the latest build, version 3.0.695. The upgrade began February 22, 2010 with versions in other languages to follow. ESET recommends automatically upgrading your ESET security product to version 3.0.695. To upgrade to this latest version, follow the steps below:
To upgrade your program to the latest build (3.0.695), follow the steps below:
- From the Program component upgrade window, click Yes. Your ESET security product will begin downloading and upgrading your product.
- To view the progress of your automatic upgrade, open the main program window by clicking the ESET icon next to the system clock or by clicking Start All Programs ESET ESET Smart Security or ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
- Click Update from the main menu on the left.
- When the update is finished, click OK.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.