How do I enable HIPS in my ESET product?KB Solution ID: SOLN2811|Last Revised: October 24, 2013
- HIPS is disabled after upgrading from version 4.x or earlier
- Open ESET Smart Security or ESET NOD32 Antivirus. How do I open my ESET product?
- Press F5 to access Advanced setup.
- Expand Computer and click HIPS.
- Select the check box next to Enable HIPS.
- Click OK to save your changes. HIPS will be enabled the next time that you restart your computer.
Click the image to view larger in new window