How to Download and Install ESET Mail Security 4.5 for Microsoft Exchange ServerKB Solution ID: SOLN3312|Last Revised: March 26, 2013
ESET Remote Administrator Users: Perform these steps remotely
To download and install ESET Mail Security 4.5 for Microsoft Exchange Server, follow this article's step-by-step instructions.
Download ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server
- Check your operating system version and have your ESET-issued username and password ready; reference your confirmation email for this information. If you forgot your username or password, visit our Lost License page.
- Download the appropriate version for your system from the links below:
- Select Save when prompted and save the file to the Desktop.
Install ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server
If you are running Windows 2008 with User Account Control (UAC) turned on, you may be prompted with additional dialog boxes not shown in the steps below. If prompted, please confirm that you wish to install ESET Mail Security 4.5 for Microsoft Exchange Server, as well as any associated device drivers.
- To begin your installation, double-click the ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server installer icon that you downloaded from above. If you are prompted by Windows to open the file, click Open.
- The ESET Mail Security window will appear. Click Next to continue.
- In the next window, select I accept the terms in the License Agreement and then click Next to continue.
- The Installation Mode window will appear. Select Typical and click Next to continue.
- Enter your ESET Username and Password and click Next.
- In the License manager window, click Add to locate and upload your ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server license then click Next to continue.
- In the ThreatSense.Net Early Warning System window, select the Enable ThreatSense.Net Early Warning System option and click Next to continue.
- In the Detection of potentially unwanted applications window, select your preferred option (see What is a potentially unwanted application?) and click Next.
- Click Install to continue.
- The Installing ESET Mail Security window will display for a few minutes.
- Click Finish to complete your installation.