How do I upgrade from ESET Mobile Security for Android version 1 to version 2?KB Solution ID: SOLN3413|Last Revised: February 07, 2014
- You need to uninstall ESET Mobile Security for Android version 1
- Open the All apps screen and tap ESET Mobile Security to launch ESET Mobile Security for Android and in the main ESET Mobile Security window, tap Uninstall wizard (see Figure 1-4).
- In the Uninstall wizard window, tap Remove.
- If your settings are password protected, enter your password and tap Unlock to continue. If you have forgotten your password, please see the following ESET Knowledgebase article:
- Now, tap Uninstall.
- When prompted, tap OK to continue with the uninstallation.
- When the uninstallation is complete, tap OK to finish.
- Visit the following ESET Knowledgebase article to install the latest version of ESET Mobile Security for Android:
How do I download, install and activate ESET Mobile Security for Android?