DESlock+ SupportKB Solution ID: SOLN3434|Last Revised: June 10, 2014
- You are experiencing an issue with your DESlock+ product
Articles in the ESET Knowledgebase:
Common issues covered in the DESlock+ Knowledgebase:
To search online for a solution for your DESlock+ product, search the DESlock+ Knowledgebase. If you are still unable to resolve your issue, fill out this form to contact customer care. You will then be directed to the proper support channel depending on the nature of your issue.
- (Managed) Why do I get the error "Workstation #NAME# (#Workstation ID#) failed to start Full Disk Encryption, and reported error An unsupported or invalid partition type was detected (0xC0010011)"?
- (Unmanaged) Why am I getting the error message 'An error occurred attempting to start disk encryption. An unsupported or invalid partition type was detected.'?
- Windows 8 compatibility. What does the error look like if they try to run FDE and it fails because of one of these issues?
- DESlock does not support UEFI
- Full Disk Encryption on systems with RAID
- Why am I asked for a password when I try to shred documents in the DESlock+ Shredder?