Undocumented Serious Error and cannot update the virus signature database in ESET Smart Security or ESET NOD32 AntivirusKB Solution ID: SOLN537|Last Revised: November 13, 2013
- Undocumented Serious Error 0x101a
- Undocumented Serious Error 0x1106
- Open ESET Smart Security or ESET NOD32 Antivirus. How do I open my ESET product?
- Press F5 on your keyboard to access Advanced setup.
- Expand Update and click Settings.
- 6.x and earlier users: click Update.
- Make sure that your Username and Password are entered correctly.
- 5.x and earlier users: verify that the Choose automatically is selected from the Update server drop-down menu (view a screenshot). How do I enter my Username and Password to activate ESET Smart Security/ESET NOD32 Antivirus?
- Click Clear next to Clear update cache and click OK.
- Restart your computer.
- After your computer has restarted, open ESET Smart Security or ESET NOD32 Antivirus. How do I open my ESET product?
- In the main program window, click Update Update now. Your ESET product should update automatically from now on. If the issue is not resolved, uninstall and then reinstall your ESET product.
Click the image to view larger in new window