I cannot install my Windows ESET product on Windows VistaKB Solution ID: SOLN970|Last Revised: April 15, 2014
- Temporarily turn off User Account Control (UAC) to complete the installation
- Click Start Control Panel and double-click User Accounts.
- Click Turn User Account Control on or off (see Figure 1-1).
- If User Account Control (UAC) is currently enabled in Admin Approval Mode, the UAC message will appear. Click Continue.
- Deselect the check box next to Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer and click OK (see Figure 1-2).
- Click Restart Now to apply the changes right away and continue with the installation.
- After installation, repeat steps 1-3, re-select the check box next to Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer and then click OK.
If you are still unable to resolve your issue, please contact ESET Customer Care.